Our community has opened up! Learn more about Hope-Filled Living at Park Place.
ELMHURST, IL ASSISTED LIVING IN CHICAGO’S WESTERN SUBURBS
The right balance of independence and assistance.
Balance – it’s what we strive for in assisted living at Park Place Health & Wellness Center in Elmhurst. Residents continue to enjoy as much independence as possible, while receiving as much help as they may need with activities of daily life.
Independent living residents are part of the Life Care program, and they are guaranteed priority access to our full continuum of on-site care, including memory support, skilled nursing and rehabilitation.
Direct admittance is available, so even if you’re not already part of the Park Place family, you or a loved one can move directly into assisted living.
Assisted living residents enjoy:
- A spacious, private apartment
- Licensed care seven days a week
- Delicious, nutritious meals
- A safe, dignified setting that promotes independence
- Medication assistance and/or administration available
- Caring and dedicated healthcare professionals
- 24-hour emergency call systems
- A vibrant social atmosphere
- Access to all community amenities
As with all health services provided at Park Place Health & Wellness Center, assisted living is available through direct admittance. If you live in the Chicago area and want to learn more about assisted living, just complete this form. Or call 1-630-936-4100.