Experience and expertise matter.
From the earliest planning stages of this incomparable Life Care retirement community, we knew assembling the right team was crucial to our success. These organizations played vital roles in the creation, development, design, and building of Park Place, and we’re proud to be associated with each of them.
Providence Life Services, our owner and operator
Providence Life Services is a faith-based, not-for-profit organization that has decades of experience providing residential accommodations and healthcare services to seniors in Illinois, Indiana, and Michigan. Providence Life Services currently operates 10 communities that serve hundreds of residents. The ministry of Providence Life Services is based on six truths that guide our decisions.
- Providence offers a comprehensive package of services.
- Providence employees highly qualified experts in their fields.
- Our reputation for high-quality care is proven and well recognized.
- Providence is committed to involvement in our local communities.
- We use technology to enhance relationships.
- Our Christian values are paramount in defining who we are.
As we grow, our commitment to quality and innovation remains evident in our partnerships:
Perkins + Will, Chicago, Illinois
Arthur Shuster, Inc., St. Paul, Minnesota
Lend Lease, Chicago, Illinois
Ziegler, Chicago, Illinois